Weekly Weight Loss Progress Check- I LOST 2 POUNDS!

START WEIGHT- 13 stones, 2 pounds (184 pounds)
CURRENT WEIGHT- 13 stones (182 pounds)
WEEKLY LOSS/GAIN- Loss of 2 pounds

THE BEST ONIONS YOU'VE NEVER TASTED
WEIGHT BUSTING LEMON WATER

To say I am elated is an understatement! My weight has finally gone in the right directions this week. I have lost 2 pounds and it is such a positive. It does not seem to be a great loss, but it is a big positive step as my weight had been going in the wrong direction since the start of 2019. What is even more pleasing is that I have been struck down with a cold and as a result my eating has increased so that I could fight the infection.

Follow my PINTEREST here

So How Did I Achieve This? Simply put, I am actually surprised by my weight loss and I cannot actually put my finger on why the loss has happened! However several things spring to mind.

1). I have actually put into practice some of the things I preach! I have started to walk for over 30 minutes on an almost nightly basis! I can't tell you how fun this is and how much it DOES ACTUALLY WORK YOUR MUSCLES. I could feel my glutes, thighs and calves being worked, plus it has definitely worked my arms and shoulders. Even better than this is that it clears your mind and is great for your mental health! After a hard, stressful day, I have found walking really settles my mind.


2). I have also been trying to 'plank' on a daily basis. Planking is great for many reasons! You can do it anywhere- I have been planking in my bedroom- so you DO NOT NEED AN EXPENSIVE GYM MEMBERSHIP. Secondly, it works all of your muscles- I can verify this as my muscles began screaming after a minute!



What Can I Do Better?

1). My attitude to food NEEDS TO CHANGE. Even though I have lost 2 pounds, I have still found myself waking up in the middle of the night, creeping downstairs and gorging on sweets and crisps that are stored in our 'goodie cupboard'. This NEEDS TO STOP or else I will never reach my weight loss goals. Tell me how I can improve this situation in the comments below!

2). Yes I have started walking and planking, but I have NOT done it daily. I have a hour long lunch break- this would be ideal to complete a 30 minute walk AND still complete my work duties. In addition, my planking does need to be daily.

Despite this, I am determined to look at the positives. I have lost 2 pounds and I need to celebrate that fact. My graph is going in the right direction and I feel there is lots more room for improvement!
Let me know what you think in my comments box below and THANKS TO DONNA HAMLET who commented last week!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My FOOD HELL!!!

Weekly Progress Check: I Lost 4 Pounds!