Weekly Progress Check: I Lost 4 Pounds!

START WEIGHT:- 13 stones, 2 pounds (184 pounds)
CURRENT WEIGHT:- 12 stones, 10 pounds (178 pounds)
WEEKLY LOSS/GAIN:- 4 pounds loss

How did I get on last week?

Top 5 Superfoods guaranteed to burn fat fast!

FOLLOW MY PINTEREST HERE- LOADS OF HEALTH TIPS AND HINTS

Well what a magnificent week it has been in the world of weight loss! When I stepped on the scales this morning I was shocked to see that I had lost 4 whole pounds! Plus- I had broken the thirteen stones barrier and am now in the 12 stones region- which is pleasing to say the least! I am very much on course to achieve my target of a 30 pounds weight loss in the year of 2019.



HOW DID I ACHIEVE THIS?

Well, last week, looking back at my What Could I Do Better? section, I recommended to myself that I could walk more and plank more, and that is exactly what I have done.

1). Walk twice daily I have definitely made it my mission this week to walk twice daily. No matter how much work I have to do- I have left it alone for 30 minutes and been outside for a brisk walk. I have done this in sun, rain and snow- I have been super determined! Also, at night time after my evening meal, I have been enjoying an hour long walk. I have tried to walk at a brisk pace to ensure my heart rate has risen by a considerable amount. Do you know what- I have actually really enjoyed this time- plus I have been sleeping a whole lot better!

2). Made sensible food choices Previously, I have been known to take a sandwich, chocolate biscuit and a packet of crisps to work with me. Then I would more than likely snack on any goodies that people had brought in as well! No wonder I had put weight on. However, this week I have only taken a sandwich, but substituted crisps for an apple and my chocolate biscuit for an orange or a carrot. This seems to have worked very well, and I am feeling alot healthier as a result.

3. I have planked daily Planking is a great way to improve your muscle strength. It also exercises your whole body. Particularly pleasing for me this week was that I managed to beat my previous planking record, and it now stands at 2 minutes, 2 seconds!



HOW CAN I DO BETTER?

1). Drink more water I try to drink water whilst at work, however, do I actually drink enough? The answer is categorically no. I will aim to substitute more of my black coffee for water this week. It more than likely will not make a difference to weight loss, but it is alot healthier. I drink far too much black coffee, so this will be a good choice for me.

2). Maintain my current progress Although this seems like a cop-out, it is not. I have the year to lose my weight for a reason- it is a lifestyle choice, not a quick fix. It is very hard to change your lifestyle, so you have to allow yourself to maintain this rate, or even maintain my current rate.

So next week I will be more than happy with a one or two pound loss, or even to maintain my current weight as I get used to my new lifestyle choice.

Thank you once again for reading this blogpost and all of my previous ones! I really do appreciate your feedback and any helpful hints you may be able to provide!

HOME

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My FOOD HELL!!!

Weekly Weight Loss Progress Check- I LOST 2 POUNDS!