Burgers to write home about at TGI Fridays American Restaurant, Prestwich!

TGI Friday's, Prestwich

TGI Friday's American Restaurant
Valley Park Road
Prestwich
Manchester
M25 3AJ

t: 0344 692 0261



A completely different experience from our last restaurant review on La Capannina, Bury, and sure I know TGI's are a chain brand, but the end result was exactly the same: Pure Satisfaction! In fact even now, the day after the meal, my stomach is begging me, no imploring me, to return straightaway for another dose of irresistible American fayre!

TGI Fridays, Prestwich

Whenever we arrive at TGI Friday's, we always know that succulent, delicious, mouth watering meat is not too long away! This visit proved to be exactly that! Upon entry, the sweet but naughty aroma of god-given food hung in the air, causing my mouth to begin salivating! 

Even now, my stomach implores me to return...

We were shown to our table by the helpful maitre d', who ensured we were happy with our seats, and explained who would be looking after us. Aside from the food, we always look forward to the music and film memorabilia that adorns the walls. 

Memorabilia at TGI Friday's, Prestwich

We ordered our drinks (free refills on soft drinks), and perused the well stocked menu, eventually settling on the Deluxe Cheeseburger (as if I'd pick anything else!), and the Jack Daniel's Chicken Burger. I relaxed back into my chair, the sounds of the Red Hot Chili Peppers enveloped my ears, and anticipated the arrival of my food. Glaring eagerly at the dishes coming from the kitchen, wishing mine was on its way! The food arrived promptly and without fuss- time to dig in!

Jack Daniels Chicken Burger, TGI Friday's, Prestwich
Deluxe Cheeseburger Burger, TGI Friday's, Prestwich

As far as I'm concerned, the Deluxe Cheeseburger is the Rolls Royce of the burger world. Succulent, tasty, thick as a door wedge, topped with grilled cheese, drizzled in TGI Friday's mayonnaise. On that point, what I wouldn't give to have a copy of that mayo recipe! On the side sit delicious fries, coated to ensure a reliable crunch! I simply couldn't get enough! As for the Jack Daniel's Chicken burger, it comes smothered in Jack Daniels glaze, topped with Monterey Jack Cheese, Jack Daniels candied bacon.... I mean, need I go on!? As I sank my teeth into the cheeseburger, my body finally thanked me! Flavours filled my mouth instantly- the only problem being that I could have easily eaten a second burger on top! The mayo complimented the fries perfectly. The only words I have for TGI's is that they are the ultimate American dining experience!
TGI Friday's, Prestwich

I wanted to add that we were celebrating a little one's birthday, and the staff really pulled out the big guns to make her day even more special. We got a free cake, they sang happy birthday to her and she got loads of balloon flowers and even a balloon hat! 

Overall we had a great time and will definitely be coming back for another visit. The food was gorgeous (as we knew it would be) and the service was quick, attentive but not overbearing.

Why not give us a like on Facebook? Health, Fitness, Motivation

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My FOOD HELL!!!

Weekly Progress Check: I Lost 4 Pounds!

Weekly Weight Loss Progress Check- I LOST 2 POUNDS!