Why YOU need a Fitbit in your Life!


You may have come across many different fitness wristbands- Garmin, Apple Watch, Nike, Jawbone... the list is endless. However, step forth the Fitbit Charge 2: the fitness wristband that has genuinely changed my life, and aided my healthy lifestyle choice, I am moving more, it has helped my weight loss and most importantly, it looks really cool.


I am simply not going to tell you the features the Charge 2 is capable of- that is what the video above is for- the guys at Fitbit marketing can do a much better job than I can! What I will tell you is how it has changed the way I live; the way I function.



Simply put, I am definitely moving more. You cannot put a price on seeing the sunrise whilst running in the park on a crisp winter's morning. I cannot describe how refreshed I feel walking in the cool breeze during my lunchbreak. Feeling the beads of moisture on my cheek as I triumphantly complete another mile is indescribable. This is where the Charge 2 comes in- I am doing so much more walking- a stroll at dinner, a post-tea-time walk with my wife, all form part of my daily quest to hit my 10,000 daily steps. I am leaner, stronger and most importantly, I am happier.

You cannot put a price on seeing the sunrise whilst running in the park on a crisp winter's morning...

The Fitbit Charge 2 can fulfill, if not outstrip, the facilities of most other fitness wristbands. When I am exercising, I can easily access my total climb, steps taken in the run, my time taken per mile, amount of calories burnt, distance covered... I mean need I go on!? Then very conveniently, the info generated, be it on your run, gym session, swim, weight session, daily activity, is uploaded when you sync the Fitbit to the tracking app on your phone. This allows you to compare progress over time, and identify any areas for improvement- or just make you feel good above yourself!

The features move far further than this but I will let you discover this for yourself as you begin your own healthy lifestyle change. The Fitbit will change your life, it will make you move more... if you work with it. The Fitbit Charge 2 is available from Amazon with prices starting from £149.99. Get ready to feel good!  

Comments

  1. I don't have a Fitbit but I do use an app called Endomondo. It's free on the Play store & you use it on your smart phone. It tracks mileage,calories etc etc. You can go on the desktop version & see your workouts & stats etc. It even gives you a map of where you've been. I use Endomondo every day, in fact right now I'm in a monthly mileage challenge with my brother & sister in law. I must admit I'm in 2nd place right now but as long as I'm excercising it's a win in my book.😃

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My FOOD HELL!!!

Weekly Progress Check: I Lost 4 Pounds!

Weekly Weight Loss Progress Check- I LOST 2 POUNDS!